Saturday, September 4, 2010

just a pepsi

So today I went and handed in my application at express and also at the makeup store at gateway. Just for a job during the winter and slow times. :) then I was craving a pepsi so I went to fred myers to pick one up. They had all there baby stuff 60 % off so I had to look around. I got some cute things and forgot my pepsi. So I had to go to another store to pick up a pepsi. at least the baby will be warm. I got him a really cute coat. Today I also worked at lagoon. Tomorrow is the very last day of the summer shows. yeah thats 20 songs that I won't listen to for a while. well I hope everyone has a great sunday.

love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...