Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chick a filee

I didn't spell that right sorry about that. There is a new building going up by ShopKo. I thought it was the Red Lobster but it is going to be a chick filee. I don't know how to spell that. Well someone was suppose to come look at the house from 10 to noon so I cleaned it all up and we left and then came back and no one had come. So Dad wanted to help Harold's wife find a new computer so we went to Staples to look for one and someone called and showed up and looked at the house while Grandma was home. She was really good about it. She liked the couple that looked at it. That was the extent of my exciting day. Karen I am glad you got your hair trimmed. I am excited to see it. I am excited for next weekend. I am going to veg tomorrow.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...