Wednesday, September 22, 2010

whoosh

Casey and his cars my word. He has the best luck until his cars. :) Well today was a bit chaotic to say the least. everything had to get done 5 minutes ago and there was a long list of things. Tomorrow is preview night so its a full dress rehearsal with makeup and such. hopefully we get everything together. I did go to the photoshoot as well but only stayed for a bit. nothing to crazy, then I went back to lagoon. The days for sure for the family days are sept 24,26 and Oct 1 and 3. So I don't know if that works for anyone or not but I have the tickets just in case. well some of the pictures from the movie shoot have been floating around so I posted a few for you to see. have a great one

robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...