Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh what a night

I spent all night at Jay's house her phones are all messed up. I think that she at least has a phone now. I couldn't get them all fixed however. That really makes me mad about Casey's radio. What a mess. We will have to buy him a new one. Karen that sucks about your allergies. I hate that. I took Grandma to the doctor and she is doing good. They gave her a flu shot so she was happy about that one. They looked at her sore toe and said it was just inflammed and to watch it. Dad sounded so tired tonight. He has been working really long hours. I hope they get the thing running soon. Other than that my day was same old same old.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...