Thursday, September 23, 2010

Planning

I think I have a plan for next weekend (conference weekend). Karen is coming up and me and mom are coming to SLC to play for the weekend. Saturday we are going to go frightmare if we can and then Casey and Rachel are going to a play and I thought we could play. Then on Sunday we can have lunch and Karen can go back to St. George and we will go back to Logan. How does that sound for a fun weekend. I will leave on Friday after work so we should get there close to the same time as Karen. I know we drive slow. I took grandma to the dentist today to have that sore in her mouth looked out. He did some sanding on the denture and hopefully that will help her sore. He gave her some magic mouthwash (that is the name of it) and it has some linocaine to help numb the pain we will try it when it hurts her. Not much else going on with me. I finished another burp cloth. It was the monkey one to match the quilt. I like doing those. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...