Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nice Quilts

Nice quilts Rachel. They are darling. I am glad that the baby likes to be back. They do like routines that is for sure. I got my hair cut tonight with Grandma. I went back tothe spike. I like it. Just think Rachel you are now double digits until the baby comes instead of triple. Karen I bet they don't hire anyone. It will save them a ton of money and you are good at it. Sorry about that one. Do you want to bet a milkshake on it? Well not much else is going on with me. Work was quiet and that was nice. I got some work done today. Tomorrow I am taking Grandma for a check up to Dr. Strong. I will get off at 3:00. I am going to have to water tomorrow. My lawn is really dry. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...