Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday night

I had a better day today, work went good and my computer didn't freeze as much. Casey came home and took me to dinner and then he had to go back to work. He is going to go fishing with his friend Kevin tomorrow, I think that I am going to skip it. I am just going to stay home and sew and relax. I am sorry about the lagoon day glitch, we will work something out. I forgot also that Casey and me are helping a girl at work move Friday at 5:30 but it shouldn't take too long and we should be done by the time everyone gets here. I think that I am going to go to bed early tonight and read my book. I finished my book on Wednesday and I started a new one last night but I don't like it as well it is called One Day. I miss the book I just finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...