Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hours of my time

Well today was spent at lagoon. and you may say to yourself how could you spend all day at lagoon. well who knows but I sure did. :) But its dress rehearsals this week and things go from a small adjustment to a chaotic mess in a hurry. Tomorrow we have more of the same thing but I also said yes to a gothic photoshoot at night so I am going to leave early to do some makeup. so hopefully tomorrow goes well. so ya that is me in a nutshell. I'm glad that everyone is doing well I hope that life is good. i haven't gotten my family pass yet for lagoon but I think its this friday and sunday and next friday and sunday. well have a great day.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...