Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crazy day

Karen, I have to do a load of laundry daily now so I don't feel too bad for you, that is a lot of laundry, I bet you didn't have anything to wear. Today we were going to go to Logan and visit casey family and pick up the pillls for Mom, but Casey ended up working till 5 so we couldn't get the pills. We decided to head to logan anyway. His grandma looked really good and was really excited to see the baby. She was really good with him and got him to stop crying. Isaac did a really good job in the car and was really good while we were visiting which was nice. Well we will see Mom and Robin tomorrow at the acouting event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...