Friday, January 28, 2011

Do you have raisins?

Well I had a knock on my door tonight and a group of teenagers were doing a scavenger hunt and they needed a box of raisins. Since I don't like raisin they were out of lunch at my place. After I told them that I didn't have any raisins they asked if I had any dried grapes instead. It took all I had not to point out the dried grapes are raisins. You have just got to love the teenagers today. Well my day was good. Thanks for the surprise in the mail mom. And thanks to Robin for calling for mom to see how I liked it. You are like her personal assistant. It was fun taking to you. I hope that you had fun at the whodoo. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...