Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pictures

Sorry I didn't blog last night. It was a good day yesterday. We went over and spet the day with Robin and she got some cute pictures. Mom picked up some pizza for dinner so we had a ton of time to sew and grandma and grandpa watch Isaac. I quilted my grey baby blanket and Mom sewed the binding and I worked on a jelly roll quilt. I have a heart quilt on my table that I need to finish pinning. Today me and Robin meet for lunch and signed Isaac up for photos for feb 5. It will be fun. Casey went to visit his friend that needs a liver transplant tonight. I guess he isn't doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...