Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

Well things are good here today. My allergies are bad today though. I kept sneezing all day during work. It was most annoying. I hope that Robin and Rachel had a good lunch. I wish I lived closer so I could go to and play with Isaac more. Oh well I will just have to enjoy the sunshine down here instead. Work was good today. It wasn't as busy as yesterday so that was nice. I even still had enough to keep me busy all day. I hope that you guys didn't get snowed in up there. Mom said that it was really coming down this morning. I am glad that tomorrow is Wednesday. That means that the week is half over. I hope that you all had a good time sewing also. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...