Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday

Well I got my laundry done. I haven't done it in like 3 weeks so it took awhile. I also washed my sheets and comforter so my I have clean sheet. I started laundry at 11 and finished at 6. I know I already told all of you about my calling. 10 to 11 years olds. It should be interesting. Apparently this is a big class and they are splitting it up into 2 classes. I will get the older ones you will go into young mens and young womens soon. I didn't think it was possible to get a calling with out having your records there yet, but apparently they can give you the job they just can't call and sustain you until they have your records. I would have bet money that I would have had to speak in church before I got a calling. Oh well I am sure that I will have to do that sometime also. Well I hope that everyone has a great Sunday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...