Monday, January 24, 2011

Not the only one

Well I don't feel so bad about not blogging yesterday cause it looks like mom was the only dedicated one. Yeah for mom. Well I am going to start going to the family ward on Sunday. I talked to my bishop yesterday and told him and I call the bishop for the new ward today and left a message so he can tell me what time church starts. Wow I know I finally did it. My shredded beef sandwiches turned out good. It is a good recipe. Work was busy today. There are two proposals that are due tomorrow and apparently we can't start work on them until the day before. I think I got everyone what they needed though. I will have to see how my desk looks tomorrow. Well I hope that everyone had a great Monday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...