Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Screaming maniacs

Well it is official. Mom said that the Screaming Maniacs were going to be on the move in February. Be sure all residents in the areas noted have stocked up on their crazy pills. Well I had a good day today. Work wasn't crazy so that was nice. I am glad that the week is half over though. I need to go and get my oil changed in my car this weekend. I should have done it last weekend, but I lost motivation and didn't get it done. I am glad that you all had a good time sewing. Robin get bonus points for being the only one to blog after sewing though. Well have a great one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...