Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh what a day

It really wasn't that great of a day but I do like that saying. It was pretty outside but it felt so cold. I am hoping it starts to warm up. Robin said it is suppose to snow tomorrow. We are going to sew tomorrow. I am going to try and do my binding on my cute quilt. I hope I get it done. I like to hold Isaac so much that sewing seems like time away from Isaac. I am glad you called the bishop. That was brave of you. I hope it is a good experience. It will be different for sure. Well not much else to report. We went to Village Inn for dinner and then to Alberstons. Grandma crashed into someone with the Jazzy but he was good about it.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...