Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eagle Scout

I am glad your church was nice Karen. I had the phone to call you and then I noticed it was 2:00 and I figured you were asleep and I would call you later. Later never came. It got crazy. We had dinner and it was good. I got to hold Isaac and then me and Robin took Grandma to Austin's Eagle Scout award. It was nice. It was starting to snow. We went home right afterwards. It was starting to snow. I had a good nap today also. I am not looking forward for the week. I just want to play. Well have a great Monday. It is the last day of January. I hope it doesn't snow too much tonight. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...