Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It looks questionable to me

I love those out fits. so cute. Thats funny he was concerned about bathing, wait till we take him swimming. it will be an overload. Sorry that they made you pull all that paper work out karen. yuck. Well my interview went well today, they said I didn't have a lot of call experiance and that they wanted me to stay more then a year. My seasonal work history was concerning to them. But I think that I might get it. The rest of the interview went well so we will see. Then we went out with andrea and sean and kay for adreas birthday. It was fun to get out and chat. It so cold out though, I think I've gained 10 pounds to keep myself warm... well thats the excuse :) well nothing else to crazy have a great night


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...