Friday, February 4, 2011

Ready for the weekend

I am so ready for the weekend. I was going to do laundry but I am tired and think I am just going to go to bed early. I will do them tomorrow night. I am excited for Isaac's pictures. It will be fun. He is getting so dang cute. I am sorry about your sink Karen. I wonder what is wrong with it. Just keep after them. It is suppose to be stormy all weekend. I don't think that dad is going to be going to Logan he has too much to do here. So I guess we aren't going up this weekend. Next weekend I made Grandma a perm and nail appointment so me and her are going for sure. Have a great weekend

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...