Saturday, February 5, 2011

strike a pose.

Today Was busy we went and got isaac's pictures taken, he really didn't like the process but I think there are some pretty cute photos. then me and mom went to dads work and helped out for a bit. Teresa was there so we ended up going to dinner with jed and teresa and rachel and casey meet up with us. Then me and mom went shopping for some food, I am going to make tortilla soup this week. I also left my phone charger at dads work so If you need to get a hold of me call someone else :) I'm glad that they fixed your car karen. And good luck with your teaching the children you will be fantastic ;)


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...