well today was nice. Me and dad went out to see grandma bodily. THen rachel and casey came over for dinner. And then we went to the eagle scout. It was a nice day. Tomorrow I am going to work at xpose photography. This week should be pretty chill but we will see how it goes. LUCKLY its febuary now, january is the hardest month. I am so glad its almost over :)
love you
robin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment