Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is this water Sanitary

Well Rachel I think the outfits are cute. Hopefully he will be in a good mood for you. He didn't look happy in that last one. Well my day was busy today. One of our customers came today and when they got here they decided that they wanted to see every change we had done to one of their projects. So I had to dig up all the ECOs and ECRs for this project from the last 13 years. It took alittle while but I got it all. Then one was missing so I had to go and dig thru the files and find it. It was most aggravating. Other than that it was a good day. It was really cold though. The fountain here was all frozen and it stayed that way all day. Tomorrow is suppose to be that last really cold day and then we get up to 50 on Friday. I hope that you all had a great day. I love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...