Saturday, February 5, 2011

What a busy day

I think I had a really busy day but it was a lot of fun. I started the day going with Rachel and Robin and Isaac and getting his 6weeks pictures. Julie met up with us and that was fun. Then we got back home and went over and helped Gary work until about 5:00. Then we got back home got Grandma and went with Jed and Teresa and our gang to dinner. Came home went grocery shopping, came home and am now doing laundry. Whew. I am going to be tired. Well have a great sunday. Tomorrow is Grandma Bodily's Birthday. I am sure she would love a phone call. It is also a year since Grandpa Gumm died. Wow what a year. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...