Thursday, October 27, 2011

Funeral

Thought I would write on the iPad and letYou know how things went. We got at the church around 11and then helped set up the flower and room for the viewing. It was really nice. Then they had a funeral and one of her friends talked and it was really nice. Lisa talked also and she was amazing. The graveside was sort but good. Everyone was there also. They had a dinner afterwards at the church. We are going to Marios housebtonight. Jed and Teresa have been driving us around. We get our car tomorrow. We are going to the ocean tomorrow. Pam and richard are going with us. Eugene has a big football game tomorrow sonallnthe hotels are booked. I am excited hotels are booked I am excited to be at the ocean. I hope all is well with you. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...