Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nobody needs to know

I am glad that the funeral was nice and everything went well. I am glad that you are going with Pam and Richard, that sounds like a lot of fun. I had a good day. Isaac is constantly on the go and he is only taking one nap now. He is definitely a lot more work now that he is mobile. I finished my quilt but I still need to put a border on. This weekend we got a refund from when Isaac was born so I got some Halloween fabric for the borders and back, it was 50% off. I also got some batting buy one get one FREE. It was pretty awesome. I tried to attached a picture but it wont let me, I will try again tomorrow. The quilt isn't as good as I would like, a lot of the points got cut off. It still turned out cute. I have been listening to the last five year again and they have a lot of videos of it on you tube so the songs have been stuck in my head all day. Well everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...