Monday, October 24, 2011

I am jealous also

Well RAchel me and you will have to plan something and then they will be jealous. However I was just thinking we got to go to Josh Grobin and they didn't. That was way better than blueman. Thanks for that night. I have been wearing my jacket a lot. It is really warm. I went to Borders and they had toys for 2 dollars. I bought them for Isaac. I figured even if he played with the once it was worth it. I will send them home with Casey tomorrow. I am just getting ready to go. I called Melody to see if there was anything she needed. She said she needed a book for Nori on when someone dies. I have to admit that is hard. WE found one book, I am going to go look again tomorrow night. I am glad that Karen and Robin got to have a fun night in Vegas. Win mega bucks so we can party some more.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...