Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Half way

Well the week is half over. I made it thru the eye doctor. My eyes are good. I didn't even need to get a new prescription. Now if my eyes would stop being dilated life would be good. I hope that mom and dad's flight went well and that it wasn't too stressful. Rachel the show was good. They played drums, did funny stuff, there were strobe lights, and stuff like that. Is that a more detailed report for you. Robin can fill in more details next time you see her. I hope that your blisters are doing better Robin. I am sorry that you got bad ones. Well I hope that everyone had a great day. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...