Sunday, October 23, 2011

Insanity

Well I made it thru the primary program. My sanity was only slightly damaged. I brought some treats for the game we played during class. They got a little hyper so I made the rule that if they weren't reverent they didn't get a treat. So i gave the really reverent one 2 pieces of candy and the reverent-ish ones just one. So they asked if they were reverent during sharing if they could have another one. That sounded like a good plan to me. They were actually pretty good, except for asking me every five minutes if they were still being good. So I gave them all more at the end. Robin I hope that your flight goes well and I am totally excited to see you tomorrow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...