Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thanks

Thanks for the CD. I am excited. We should definitely do lunch and I can get the scoop. When do you hear back from the interview? I had a good day. We went out to breakfast with Casey before he left and that was nice. It was cold day so we didn't go on a long walk. The baby gate that Mom had wasn't long enough to fit across in the kitchen so I ordered one online since the ones at Shopko were also to short and it came today. It is nice and it was pretty cheap. It also has a gate so you don't have to climb over it you can walk through it. Well everyone have a good night and I hope that you had a good flight Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...