Monday, October 24, 2011

internet!

So karen found the internet link so I have internet to blog! the interview went well, I thought they were going to be alot tougher but they were all really sweet and layed back. The lady that interviewed me told me that there was a position open for an on call makeup artist at the treasure island. so I applied for that. hopefully they give me a good recommendation and I get it. It may not be full time but its something. well the blue man group was fun thanks karen for the tickets, it was a fun night, but i am officially blogging about my blisters I have counted 5, one is really big so I am going to count it twice. So technically 6.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...