Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Safe and Sound in Eugene Oregon

We made it safe and sound in Eugene Everything has gone really well. We went to rootbeer and chips and everyone came but Dirk. He was babysitting Nori. It was nice to see everyone. They all looked worn out. We are all meeting together at 11 tomorrow to help get things ready and then the viewing is at 12 and then the funeral I guess they will have dinner afterwards from the relief society. I am glad we came. I haven't seen Margaret or Annette and family but they are here at the hotel. Everything went really well. Have a great Thursday. Pray for me that I will be able to help and not make an idiot of myself. I am kind of worried about that. Love you guys.

MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...