Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Friday

Robin was telling us this morning as she went to work she noticed a lot of cars with the drivers side window busted on them.  I didn't think much of it and then we went to Walmarts tonight and when we got home I noticed that Dad's jeep was one of the cars that got it's window broken. They didn't take Robins kitchen table.  The only thing they took was dad's charger that Robin had bought him.  They didn't even take his IPOD.  Go Figure.  I had a nice day.  We went to Walmarts and got some groceries and looked for a back pack for dad.  It was nice to get out.  I took a picture.  I can't figure out how to download it.  I will try a new post.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...