Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Did you like it?

Karen, is this the house that you liked before but was taken off the market?  Do you like the one you looked at tonight enough to buy it.  I hope that you find one you like.  Isaac only took an hour nap today but I was able to finish my kite quilt, I put a picture below.  I like it, it turned out really nice.  When he woke up we went over to the church and helped tie quilts.  Isaac did really well, I was really impressed with him.  We stayed for a hour and a half.  It was fun to do.  We got two hornet traps last week and they have caught a lot of hornets.  I put a picture below.  The grapes were ready to pick so we did that and got a lot, pictured below.  I am going to try to juice them tomorrow and can them.  I am also thinking of starting to make bread for us.  We have been eating a lot of sandwiches for lunch instead of eating out and I thought it would be good to make the bread.  I need to work myself up to it I think.  Well good luck on the apartment search Robin and Mom.  I hope that you find something great and good luck to you Karen and on the house search.       Everyone is going to be moving soon. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...