Monday, August 6, 2012

Stranger Anxiety

I am excited for Swiss days.  Is that is two weekends.  I am excited for the fair this weekend also.  I hope that Dad doesn't have to go to China.  Isaac has stranger anxiety really bad lately.  Today at the park there was a couple of older people and a cute little dog.  Isaac loved the dog but when we got close to the people he got really upset.  So her was alternating barking like a dog and screaming when the people said anything.  I read about it online and they said that it just happens to some kids.  Their isn't anything I did and it means that he feels comfortable around me and we have a good bond I guess.  The internet said he will get over it in a few months.  Their isn't much else to do, just reassure him.  He is really liking eating the black berries.  If they are too sour he feeds them to me, it is really funny.  Today he was a mess when eating them, I attached a picture. We have been eating a lot of BLT's from the garden.  They are really good.  Well everyone have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...