Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nice day

I had a nice day also.  I am glad everyone did.  We met Pam, Jed, Teresa, Mike, Kelsey and Grandma Bodily for dinner.  We went to Yellow Fin.  It was good.  I finished up all the things we cut out for Karen's party and then I cut out 4 vests.  I am going to sew them on Thursday.  It is coming along.  I love the bedspread Robin.  I think it will be beautiful in your new apartment.  I just love the pictures of Isaac.  Thanks for posting them. I am glad you got some rest.  That always helps.  I think we will come up on Saturday now that dad isn't going to China.  That will be fun.  We will leave early and then come home at night when Isaac goes to bed.  Is that OK with you?  I am excited to go see your houses.  Dad is planning on coming with me.  That will be good.  Well have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...