Tuesday, August 7, 2012

cutie

that funny about the stranger thing with isaac. he's just so cute its probably like paparazzi he doesn't need all those adoring fans :) OH karen I gave mom some costumes so she will bring them up for me. thanks mom. today was good. sorry i keep forgetting to blog. I am going to look at some diffrent apartments before I commit to the one buy my work. this girl said its shady but I think it looked ok. but I thought it doesn't hurt to look. Mom and dad are going to switch me beds so I bought comforter for a queen. I posted a picture. I know its all black and white like everything I own I am just drawn to black I guess. oh well. WEll have a good night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...