Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Harvest time

Wow Rachel I am impressed.  A quilt that is amazing and all that nice veggies and fruit.  You did good.  We did look at that house again.  I don't know, it just didn't seem right for some reason.  It is a nice house.  Karen will have to think on it.  Karen thanks for the nice tea towel.  I love it.  Robin congratulations on the apartment.  Now I need to get looking.  Time just goes by so fast some times. I need to manage my time better I guess.  It was fun to go to Kamas.  Karen got pizza while she was waiting for us and we had pizza and then went to look at houses. I guess not much else going on with me.  Tomorrow I am going to sew some vests.  I have been enjoying that.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...