Monday, August 6, 2012

stranger danger

I know it is hard but I would much rather he have a little bit of fear than no fear and just go with anyone.  It is a hard balance.  I am so glad he likes black berries.  They are really good for him.  They make really good jam also.  He might like that also.  I love this time of year when the garden starts producing.  Everything just tastes so good from a garden.  Good work Rachel.  Karen I didn't sew tonight but I am going to sew tomorrow.  I went with dad to look for a new back pack with padding to protect his computer.  I had a good day.  Nothing special  just a nice day.  I am excited for Swiss days also and for the fair.  It is fun to have things to look forward to.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...