Sunday, August 5, 2012

Up and down

Today was pretty good.  Isaac had some rough patches but overall he did all right.  I had a enrichment meeting at 10:30.  Isaac did good for an hour and then he had enough.  So we left.  Their is a fantastic Friday coming up in October so we had to come up with ideas.  I found a couple and now I have to make proto types of them.  We came home and I gave Isaac a nap.  He woke up in time for nursery so it worked out really good.  They called a new singing lady and I think that it will be a lot better.  She seems nice.  He did good until after snack time and then he was a grouchy.  When we got home I think we were both stressed so we just cuddled for a while and we felt better.  We spend most of the evening outside it was nice.  Casey is one his way home.  I hope that everyone had a good day and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...