Thursday, August 16, 2012
Cute Pictures
It was a nice evening. Work was busy but this evening was nice. I put a roast in the crock pot this morning and it tasted so good. We went to see Robin's apartment and I think it will be nice. We didn't go in just drove around. Then we went and had a jamba juice. I even got my dishes all done. That was a good thing. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I love the pictures Rachel. I think you have a years supply of blackberry jam. That is a good think with how much Isaac loves them. He is getting so big. Have a nice friday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment