Friday, August 17, 2012

Tomatoes

Good job Robin, I am excited for you apartment.  Karen that is so sweet of you to help.  I hope that you and Mom have a really fun time tomorrow.  That sounds like a fun day.  I am still thinking about tomorrow.  I will probably just stay up here and then come down next weekend.  Today was good.  I made spaghetti sauce from the tomatoes in the garden and it tasted good.  It is fun to use everything that grows.  I bought clay dough the other day for Isaac and we have been playing with it.  Today we made a blanket and he would rub the clay dough against his face like a real blanket.  It was cute.  I am no artist.  My sculptures leave a lot to be desired.  Everyone have a good night and stay cool.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...