Sunday, August 12, 2012

I did it

I stayed up last night and finished binding my quilt.  I watch Shelock Holmes while I did it.  It was a nice evening.  I like the movie.  I thought when they were running slow motion through the wood was kind of too artsy for me but it was a good movie.  Did you guys like total recall?  That sounds fun to go to a movie.  Good job with all the costumes, that is so nice of you guys to do that.  Maybe put some pictures on the blog of them.  Well we were just lazy today which was nice.  Isaac did really good in nursery and that was nice.  When Casey got home we went over and visited with his Dad.  They found a ton of Collins old cars so he had a lot of things to play with and that was nice.  Well everyone have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...