Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I love it

I am excited for you Robin.  That looks like a nice apartment.  That will be a lot of fun.  I am glad that you aren't doing Fritghmares also.  I think that you are too busy and they weren't going to work with your schedule.  Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning and went to story time.  Isaac danced to the song today and that was cute.  I picked out crappy books though.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I made blackberry cobbler tonight and it was so good.  Thanks for the idea.  I love it.  I did like the fish yesterday.  It tasted good.  I have attached a picture.  I am not a good photographer.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...