Monday, August 13, 2012

Snacks

Thank you for all the snacks and the new books.  They are really nice, thank you.  We snacked well today.  This morning instead of going on a walk we went up to first dam and walked around.  It was nice to do something different and Isaac had fun.  I made black berry jam this morning also.  I picked another big bowl tonight and I am going to try to make leather with that.  Casey brought home fish from La Tormenta and it was good.  It was a whole fish with eyes.  I also made my block of the month today.  I did a horrible job on the first one.  Lucky I had enough fabric to make a second one and that turned out better. Well everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...