Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No Box

Well I have all but one skirt done and I have no box to put them in.  What is up with that?  I was working on the last one and I ran out of bobbin and just thought I am tired and I will finish it tomorrow.  I even made my skirt.  I cut one of them out  wrong so I sewed it up for me.  It actually looked good.  I guess if I don't tell anyone it is cut out wrong they will never know.  Rachel I am glad you liked the fish.  It looked strange.  Way to try it.  I would love to see Isaac dance. He is so cute.  He has a lot of music in him.  He gets that from his very gifted mother.  Robin I am glad you made the decision.  I know how hard that must have been for you.  I think just making the decision with relieve a lot of stress off your life.  It was really a hard one. I am excited about your apartment.  It looks so cute.  I better start looking in ernest.  I am taking a couple hours off tomorrow to go with dad to his check up.  It is for his rythmn doctor.  It should take long.  Dad's window doesn't work right and they said the the motor on it got glass in it and won't work so they ordered him a part and we are taking the jeep in to get fixed before the doctor and picking it up after the doctor.  Dad is loving his computer so that is fun.  It is fun to watch him work on it.  Well have a good Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...