Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Busy Day

Today we were busy all day which was nice.  We had story time in the morning and then we came home and cleaned the house which felt really nice.  Jenn came over to sew today.  Isaac wanted to go to sleep really early so I got a hour of sewing in before she came.  I was able to get all but one row done.  I am going to finish that up tomorrow and then quilt Karens quilt.  Casey wanted to go and get lottery tickets so left work on time and we went up there and got some.  Then we headed up to Clifton and had dinner with Calleen, Allen and his Grandma.  It was a fun evening.  They were so surprised how well Isaac was talking and how grow up he is getting.  He can say kitty now and kept saying it while he was looking for them.  Casey's Christmas present came today from you Mom.  He doesn't know what it is and is excited.  I wanted some solid colors to go with the fabric that you are getting me Mom so Casey is going to get me them for Christmas.  I order it today and I am really excited.  I am glad that everyone is doing good.  I hope that Dad has a good trip.  Wish him luck.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...