Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Packages

Today was good.  Mom ordered presents over Thanksgiving and they have started arriving and it has been fun to get packages.  I finished my granny square quilt and I like it.  It turned out really good.  I still need to put a border on but I don't have one so I will have to look around for one.  I worked on Karen's quilt and will get it done soon.  Today me and Isaac did the rest of the animal pills that were in the bathroom.  We had a really fun time doing them, thank you whoever got them for him.  After we did it I put them on the couch and went to make lunch.  When I came down he was tearing them apart.  I took a picture it was cute.  I guess they got there use out of them.  Well everyone have a good night and a good day tomorrow.  I hope that Dad travels safe.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...