Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I am moving right along also

Dad came and got me after work and we turned the keys into Foothill apartments.  That felt really nice.  Dad took me out to dinner to celebrate and he said that Chinese Gourmet on 4500 and state had Mongolian barbeque and low and behold they did.  It was quite nice and very reasonably priced.  We will all have to go there sometime.  That was my big story of the day.  Dad is leaving tomorrow and working late.  A usual trip for him.  I bet he works most of the night.  Poor guy.  He is so tired. I just hope this trips goes really well.  I got home and got in my PJ's and have been vegging every since.  Very nice.  I do have a stack of papers also at my house.  I thought I would turn on a movie and go through them.  It has been awhile since I did that.  Well have a great Wednesday.  Robin I hope Christmas Carol is coming along.  I bet you are working too long of hours also.  If you need me to do anything just let me know.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...