Sunday, November 25, 2012

Trains

I am glad that you got your old apartment all cleaned Mom that will be nice.  Robin I am glad that you had a good time at pioneer.  I love the picture of you and Isaac sleeping it is so cute.  Karen I hope that you had a good day.  Ours was good and relaxed.  It was raining up here so we couldn't go on a walk so we decided to make the rice krispy trains and that was fun.  Isaac loved that they were trains.  Even after they were done he played with them as if they were real trains.  We went to nursery today and that went well.  We had left overs for dinner and they tasted really good.  Then we went and visited Casey's Dad.  They went to Idaho for Thanksgiving.  I am not looking forward to going back to normal this week.  I guess I have a lot of fun fabric to look forward to, that will keep me going.  Thanks everyone for the best Thanksgiving ever.

Love
Rachel

PS Someone ended up with my Downeast shirt.  If anyone sees them hold on to them for me until this weekend.  Thanks. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...