Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting things done

I did get the apartment all cleaned today and it looked OK.  I am not going to do anything else.  They can just charge me.  It felt nice to get that done.  Dad worked while I cleaned the apartment and then we were going to go see Grandma Bodily but she didn't want us to come over so we went home and had naps.  It was so nice.  I hung up my stickers I got at Hobby Lobby. I forgot to take a picture.  I will do that tomorrow night.  I have to get dad already to go tomorrow.  I think a lot of ironing is in my future.  I think that is so funny Robin.  It  made me laugh.  I am glad that Pioneer went well and that your movie went well also.  I am not looking forward to getting back to a normal weekend also.  Not too much longer and then I get a Christmas break.  I can do it.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  LOVE MOM  (PS  Karen has your shirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...